1. To custard powder add little cold milk and make a smooth paste in the Preludio Bowl.
2. Heat rest of milk in a thick bottomed pan.
3. When the milk comes to boil, add custard paste to the milk stirring constantly.
4. Cook till it thickens to coat a spoon.
5. Add 2 tbsp sugar, stir and remove from heat. Keep to cool.
6. Crumble the bread to form fine crumbs.
7. In Clear Bowl, put a layer of bread crumbs at the bottom.
8. Pour a layer of custard over it.
9. Put another layer of bread crumbs, sprinkle sugar liberally on them.
10. Sprinkle coffee powder over the bread crumbs to form a thin layer.
11. Pour custard to cover and repeat layers of crumbs, sugar and coffee powder till bowl is full.
12. Garnish with coffee powder and chocolate curls.
Note: A day old bread crumbles easily and is preferred.
Energy : 450 kcals
Protein : 11 g.
Rich in Calcium.