1. Boil 1/2 cup water. Dip the tea bag in it and keep for 4-5 min to get the extract.
2. Stir in sugar and chill i the Ezy Cool Jug. Mix with squashes, ginger ale and 1/2cup water.
3. Put crushed ice in the tall glass. Fill glass with the punch till 2/3rds full.
4. Add the apple and pineapple.
5. Tap up with soda just before serving.
6. Garnish with lemon slices.
7. Store and Serve in the Ezy Cool Jug.
Note : Seasonal fruit may be added instead of pineapple.
Energy : 100 kcals
Protein : negligible
Rich in antioxidants, Vitamin C.