1. Hang curd in muslin cloth till water drains off.
2. Grate / grind garlic to extract juice using the Handy Grater.
3. In a Buddy Bowl, add garlic to the hung curd and mix well.
4. Add chopped onion, capsicum, green chillies salt and pepper to the curd and mix.
5. Sprinkle the lemon juice and mix.
6. Serve with wafers, pita bread, salad sticks in Preludio Bowl.
Can also be used as a sandwich spread or salad dressing. Can be served and stored in Clear Bowls Small as well.
Per serving :
Energy : 80 kcals
Protein : 3.5 g
Rich in Calcium, Vitamin A.