1. Take Idli Batter. Add peas and carrots to it.
2. Add salt as per taste.
3. Heat some water in a pressure pan.
4. Take a banana leaf and oil it. After that, put it in a bamboo basket.
5. Put the basket in the pan and cover it.
(The basket should not be touching the boiling water.)
1. In a vessel, heat some oil and add red chilli in it.
2. For tadka, add curry leaves and Urad Dal. Immediately, add 1 cup chopped onion and saute it for some time.
3. Immediately, add 1 cup chopped onion and saute it for some time. Add 2 cups tomatoes and Hing.
4. Add 2 cups tomatoes and Hing.
5. Serve hot.