1. Take oil in pan and heat it.
2. Add 1/2 litre water to it and let it boil.
3. Add 1 tbsp salt to it.
4. After it gets boiled, add 500g rice rawa to it and cook it.
5. Once cooked, keep it aside.
6. Now, take 50g of tamarind soaked in water and then, take the pulp out of it.
7. In another pan, take and heat some oil.
8. Add jeera, Urad Daal, Chana Daal, green chili, curry leaves,
9. Wait for 2 mins and then add half of the Tadka to Rice Rawa mixture.
10. In the remaining half Tadka, add tamarind juice, salt and jaggery to taste.
11. Cook it till the oil gets separated from the juice.
12. Add it to the Rice Rawa mixture and top the dish with coconut and coriander leaves.
(Note- Some people like Haldi in it while some don’t.)