1. Prepare jelly as per instruction on the pack and set in refrigerator in the Clear Bowl.
2.To custard powder add little cold milk and make a smooth paste.
3. Heat rest of milk in a thick bottomed pan.
4. When the milk comes to boil, add custard paste to the milk stirring constantly.
5. Cook till it thickens to a coat a spoon.
6. Add sugar, stir and remove from heat. Keep to cool.
7. Cut sponge cake in to small pieces and place at the bottom of Preludio Bowl.
8. Sprinkle 1 tbsp of milk on it to keep it moist.
9. Spread the chopped fruit on the cake.
10. Chop the set jelly and pour on top of fruit. Keep a few pieces of jelly a side for garnishing.
12. Garnish with fruit and jelly pieces.
Per serving :
Energy : 300 kcals
Protein : 7.5 g
Rich in antioxidants, Calcium, Vitamin C.